Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sorry for late updating my blog because, I am lazy to update my blog and busy in this few days.

So, watched Transformer 3 - revenge of the fallen with the bf last thursday at One U. He wanted

to watch it last month but hard to get ticket so, finally. The movie is quite nice, I rate it 3/5. After that, we went to Chloe's place for picking up her and met up Keng Sing at Desa Petaling for dinner.

During night time, went to Maison with bf and bunch of friends.




Moi,Chloe and Stephy




The sweetest and friendly girl- Cindy



Stephy,Moi, Chloe and Cindy




My new party-partner- Chloe Ying


The next day, woke up around at 9 something. Then, went to Ou for Karraoke Session with Phy, Rock and Mau.


Night time, went to Blanc Le Club with the girls. Although I was dead tired on that night but, I did enjoy.


I am going to Australia on Tuesday. So, I will continue my blog when I come back.


Ciao

No comments: